Sunday, June 6, 2010

I ain't scared of no Stinking Rain!!!!

Rain??????........???????..............Little Rain........AHHHHH rides over with no down pour!



SCRAMBLER PACK, Ben's "go to" pack....Go to for the Kitchen Sink and beyond!
and yes for all those eagle eye folks......Yes I am packing a road pump circa 1992!
DSLR Camera, Rain coat, Redvines, Bike tools, pump, map, safety/first aid, all in one light wieght
summit PACK.......I love my Scambler! We have more INSTOCK right now! Ultra Light wieght and bomb proof!

Couldn't find my CO2 adapter.

I took a quick ride out on Middle Point, in Elkins sector (but it could have been British Columbia i swear).

MY RIG. VERY DIALED IN RIGHT NOW!


SUNDAY


WHile waiting on shop to pick up on Sunday, A liitle DREAMING went down!

Porter and I session this hit with our Finger Snowboard until the scene was dead.



and the little P man was beat!

All is Well Ends Well!

Stop in and see you soon!


















































No comments: